ADDRESS: 327 York St., Fredericton, N.B., E3B 3P5 LOCATION: Downtown and only seven short blocks from the Saint John River and its network of walking and biking trails. Supermarkets, shopping, churches and restaurants, plus business and government services are nearby within walking distance, as well as municipal bus service. BUILDING TYPE: Heritage Conversion with Sympathetic Addition. Now 6 units. NAME ORIGIN: Named by Jim Gorham. Jim worked for the Bank of Montreal in Toronto before joining Fredericton Rentals Ltd and lived near the transitional area of Yorkville. HISTORY: Originally a single family home divided into several flats and sharing its standard sized lot with a second smaller home. The lot was expanded by owner Arnold Budovitch who purchased the backyards of the two houses on the north side. Sold to Fredericton Rentals in 1987 that then developed the property on its south side, the smaller building was removed and the current building was gutted and rebuilt as the first Energy Efficient R2000 multi- family renovation in Canada. The design of the four new units was by Bob Clarke Designs of Oromocto. The two, three level town houses were added in 1990 with four bedrooms and two bathrooms each. This property appears to be used as stables for the Fredericton Race Course on the A.M. Hubly, aerial map of 1882.